A Rewarding Career in Ultrasound Technology
The skill to evaluate a person’s internal organs with the help of a specialized know-how requires students to gain a certain level of knowledge. In order to make a flourishing career in this field, the students need to gain a training course from a vocational institution. The study options offered teach students to work with patients and doctors using ultrasound equipment.
Ultrasound has become one of the most reliable sources of diagnostic techniques. One of the academies in India offering a hands-on training in this discipline is Wellwishers academy. Wellwishers Academy for paramedical courses offers a range of dynamic courses for physicians who want to go for skill up gradation and wish to reach the masses. The Academy is operational with a team of highly practiced doctors who have vast experience in this field so that the trainees can be skilled in a way that they are positive enough to produce results.
The Academy is committed to strive for brilliance and will always look for ways to add to the expertise of young doctors to make a difference in people’s lives. We also believe fervently in the advances that ultrasound has brought to clinical medicine.
Our specialized continuous medical education ultrasound training program covers the following preliminary and higher modalities:-
• University certificate course in Ultrasound: This short term course aims to endow the students with the essential educational and foundation aspects to operate in the well defined areas of practice rather than the wide range of ultrasound examinations required of a Sonographer.
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound: The focus of this programme is to facilitate the practitioners to formalize and inculcate their understanding of the essential ultrasound principles in obstetrics and gynecology and associated subjects, develop their evaluative, problem solving and critical thinking prowess to enable them to apply this knowledge and deliver a high quality service to the patients.
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology Doppler course: The curriculum of this course comprises of the entire array of clinical applications of Doppler ultrasound for the practicing obstetrician-gynecologist, together with the most recent advances in 3D and color Doppler and the latest techniques in 4D fetal echocardiography.
• Abdominal Ultrasound Course: This course is tailored for the physicians who wish to develop basic skills in ultrasound of the abdomen and a general insight of Ultrasound in Tropical Medicine.
• Small part Ultrasound Course: This course is an amalgamation of didactic and hands-on training program that will train the Sonographer through the crucial concepts of small part ultrasound.
The other important courses offered at the academy are Peripheral Doppler course, 3D/4D Ultrasound course, Feta Echocardiography and Neonatal and Pediatric Echocardiography
This healthcare vertical is a fast growing one as it is safe and an efficient alternative to X-ray. Also this career is progressively growing because there is a greater need for more analytical imaging and also because of the aging population. The salary of those involved in this technology is decent and there is no dearth of job opportunities in the hospitals, clinics and various diagnostic labs.